This programme has replaced the old LTA primary school’s tennis programme and is open to all schools. This is a free cross-curricular programme designed and created by teachers for teachers and has received afpe’s Professional Development Board approved provider status. It has also been one of only a few examples highlighted on the DFE’s list of COVID-19 resources.
The programme includes the following:
- Free online teacher training course for all teachers
- PE lesson plans with accompanying videos
- Personal development aids
- Competition tools
- Cross-curricular resources
- £250 reward voucher (limit of one per school) to be spent on equipment or ten hours of team-teaching support from an LTA accredited coach.
For more information please click on the teacher training flyer below
To sign up for this exciting FREE new online course and to access all the resources please visit https://www.lta.org.uk/schools