Sportshall Athletics Qualifier - Great Sankey / Penketh Areas
Mixed Year 5 - 6 Sportshall Athletics Competition run by Warrington School Games Programme.
Minimum of 9 boys and 9 girls in a squad with a maximum squad of 15 boys and 15 girls.
Teams will compete in the following track events:
- 1 x 1 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 2 x 2 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 6 Lap Paarlauf Race (Boys & Girls)
- Obstacle Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- Over / Under Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 4 x 1 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
Schools will also compete in the following field events:
- Chest Push (Boys & Girls)
- Soft Javelin (Boys & Girls)
- Speed Bounce (Boys & Girls)
- Standing Long Jump (Boys & Girls)
- Standing Triple Jump (Boys & Girls)
- Vertical Jump (Boys & Girls)
Points will be awarded for their performance and these scores will be accrued together to give each school an overall score.
The winner will automatically progress through to the Level 2 Town Finals at Birchwood Community High School on Tuesday 4 February 2020. Four runner up places will be allocated based on the number of competitors at each event. This will be confirmed on the day of the competition to all schools.
Please ensure you bring 2 copies of your teamsheets (attached in the confirmation email) along to the event, one to hand into the event organiser and the other to keep for your own use.
Arrival Time : You need to arrive at LEAST 15 minutes before the start of any event for registration, briefing & warm up.Competition Rules
|Event Date||04-12-2019 3:00 pm|
|Event End Date||04-12-2019 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-11-2019|
|Cut off date||29-11-2019 11:55 pm|
|Location||Great Sankey High School|